R&D Technician I
Company: Arlon Graphics
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Description: The R&D Lab Technician I is responsible for
performing routine and non-routine testing and analyses using
appropriate technical equipment and instruments under laboratory
conditions. Position will support testing for the Research and
Development team in accordance to established test methods. General
- Perform routine and non-routine test and analyses using the
appropriate technical equipment/instruments and test methods.
- Support new product development, change qualifications and
product improvement testing requirements.
- Collect and process data for analysis. Organize and maintain
accurate information in technical database.
- Support continuous improvement projects for departmental
- Follow safety protocols to operate, maintain, calibrate, and
troubleshoot lab equipment.
- Follow safety protocols to routinely maintain the wet lab,
manage chemical inventory, lab supplies and proper waste
- Practice safe work habits, including complying with all safety,
health and environmental rules and regulations. Requirements:
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Associate degree in science degree in Chemistry, Engineering,
or other related scientific discipline
- Minimum 1 year working in a lab and operating test
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills (Listening, Verbal, Written,
- Is personally guided by, espouses, communicates, and works
with, and through, values of integrity, excellence, inspirational,
teamwork and accountability (Arlon's core values). Demonstrates
strong commitment to organizational goals and acts in the best
interest of the company.Additional Qualifications (a plus, but not
- Prior experience in chemical formulation of PVC, urethans,
acrylic clear coats and/or pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA).
- Formal relevant education beyond Associate degree level. EEO
Statement Arlon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other protected status in
accordance with all applicable laws. (PM18)
Keywords: Arlon Graphics, Placentia , R&D Technician I, Professions , Placentia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!