Company: Arlon Graphics LLC
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Arlon Graphics, LLC is a cast vinyl manufacturing company in the
business of creating innovative material for visual expression.
Founded in 1958, Arlon Graphics manufactures and markets
high-quality pressure-sensitive materials for the fleet,
architectural, digital imaging, and signage markets. Through more
than 180 distribution partners across the globe, a growing number
of strategically positioned sales offices and warehouses, and
customer-centric operations, Arlon is recognized as a global leader
in graphic films. Join the Arlon Graphics conversation and follow
us at @Arlon graphics on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and
LinkedIn. For more information, visit arlon.com
The Maintenance Manager directs and coordinates the installation,
maintenance and repair work on the facility and equipment; manages
to a budget, maintains, tracks and reports on program
effectiveness. The position manages the assigned team's work
schedule, skills development, and performance.
- Manage, forecast, and track expenses to budget.
- Manage outside vendors, including, but not limited to,
reviewing qualifications, negotiating contracts, writing purchase
requests, and approving completed work.
- Effectively communicate timing, delivery of parts and work
order progress to internal customers/departments.
- Ensure operational efficiency of electrical equipment and
mechanical systems through timely inspection and repair.
- Ensure that company premises and facilities are kept in clean
and hygienic condition.
- Ensure facility maintenance is done in pursuant of the lease
- Implement workplace safety policies and standards for assigned
- Create KPIs for assigned area(s) of responsibility; track,
- Reinforce established ISO work procedures and standard work.
Coordinate to keep ISO training log up to date.
- Implement measures to improve availability of equipment and
reduce maintenance costs.
- Review and train maintenance techs on safe work programs and
- Maintains safe operations of equipment, machinery, and
personnel. Trains personnel in proper use of personal protective
equipment. Coordinate monthly safety meetings for group. Follow up
on the department accident investigation report.
- Performs 5S and safety audits for department.
- Track and resolve maintenance requests (electronic
- Integrate new technology into existing business
- Ensure compliance to hazardous waste management
- Enforce safety and environmental policies, procedures, and
- Duties may be expanded upon or removed; additional duties may
- Tracks and appraises performance in areas such as, but not
limited to safety, productivity, attendance, housekeeping, and
- Provides direct oversight by leading the assigned team,
including work order prioritization, scheduling reporting, and
- Partners with Operations leadership and Human Resources in
interviewing, hiring, training, and managing employees'
- Bachelor's in science degree in Engineering, Business
Administration, or another related field.
- Minimum ten years of applicable work experience, with minimum
four years in a supervisory role.
- Working knowledge of electrical and mechanical
- Microsoft Office -- working knowledge.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, written,
presentation, training); effective professional communication with
customers, vendors, staff and management.
- Basic understanding of blueprints and schematics.
- Must embody the Arlon core values of Teamwork, Excellence,
Accountability, Integrity and Inspirational.
- Relevant professional certifications/designations.
- Industrial or manufacturing maintenance experience.
- Continuous Improvement Process experience / Six Sigma
Keywords: Arlon Graphics LLC, Placentia , Maintenance Manager, Professions , Placentia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!