Customer Success Representative
Company: ARLON GRAPHICS LLC
Posted on: May 12, 2019
The Customer Service Representative Position is an entry level
position based out of Placentia, CA. Customer service
representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give
customers information about products and services, take orders, and
process returns. By helping customers understand the product and
answering questions about their orders. The position support is on
data entry, such as, sales orders, quality and service claims,
creation of shipping labels, sales and marketing sample orders,
among others. This role requires outstanding communication skills,
empathy, and quick thinking. In customer support, it's imperative
to be able to work in a fast pace environment, adapts to customers
needs, provide quick and effective solutions and consultative
support through creative problem-solving.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be
assigned.Internal Customer Account Management:
- Collaborate with the Customer Account Managers, to identify
opportunities for existing customers and new customers.
- Handle product information calls by managing inbound and
outbound inquiries with customer via phone, e-mail, web Live Agent,
Sales Force, Sales Force Chatter, in a customer friendly and
- Communicate thoughtful and efficiently in a manner that helps
customer move forward and grow the capabilities of the
- Acts as the company and customer liaison with the Account
- Spot trends in customers transactions to flag for the rest of
the team and the Customer Service Dept Manager.
- Identify process improvements on data entry to enhance the
- Assist with client requests or issue escalations to Account
Managers as needed.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of the team by
contributing to the creation of documentation.Targets/Goals:
- Meet Performance Review Goals set by Customer Service Manager
to ensure Operational goals and customer satisfaction are met.
- Process 50% of domestic sales orders, claims and samples
received in a daily basis.
- Have none or minimal errors on order data entry in a monthly
basis. Target goal will be established by the Customer Service
- Manage the Open claim reports and create Returns for quality
and service claims.
- Able to manage an average of 25 inbound calls per day.Person
- Must have initiative, be fast paced and have a passion for
- Being self-motivated, ambitious and persistent.
- Excellent time management skills required to create efficiency
- Strong communication skills, listening, written and oral in
- Fast learner
- Working within a team of 4 people on a daily basis, must be a
team player and be competent to manage interpersonal
- Maintain a consistent and high productivity level on a daily
- Highly organized with attention to detail and ability to
reliably perform multiple tasks.
- Listen, understand and respond to customers and fellow
employees to deliver world class customer service.Skills and
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer via
phone, e-mail and Live Chat.
- Must have strong typing with minimum 35 wpm.
- Proven ability to understand customer requirements with prompt
- Minimum of 1-2 years of customer service with sales/ retail
experience is preferred.
- An Associate degree will be considered a plus. QUALIFICATION
REQUIREMENTSTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. SYSTEMSSAP/ ERP system experience
(preferred)Microsoft Excel knowledge- Basic level
(required)Microsoft Office knowledge Word and Outlook Basic level
(required) PHYSICAL DEMANDSThe physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit;
use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls;
and talk or hear. Occasional bending, squat, lift (up to 15 pounds)
and move of small amounts of literature and/or samples are
required.Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, color visions, peripheral vision, and the ability to
adjust focus.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.WORK ENVIRONMENTThe work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.This job and position
description is subject to change based on company
requirements.Arlon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other protected status in
accordance with all applicable laws. #PM18 LI-AR1PI109849176
Keywords: ARLON GRAPHICS LLC, Placentia , Customer Success Representative, Other , Placentia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!