Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator
Company: Home Instead
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Objective:The Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator is expected
to perform a variety of duties for the recruitment of CAREGiversSM.
The Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator is expected to recruit,
screen, hire, train, and engage a staff of CAREGivers in order to
provide the highest quality service to clients.Salary:$18.00 Hour /
Plus recruitment bonuses!!Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator
- Reflect the core values of K&J In Home Care Services,
d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead
- Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional, and
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and
within the community.
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and
- Following the Home Instead Standards; conduct reference checks,
criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug screens on all
- Create and maintain all employment records including but not
limited to I-9 form, W-4 form and all other employment related
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver orientation and all training
including training required to meet Home Instead - Standards and
additional optional training.
- Develop engagement strategies that utilize the 5 CAREGiver
needs to promote CAREGiver retention and satisfaction.
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver annual reviews and all
supervision including regular performance conversations,
accountabilities and problem resolution
- Work in partnership with the Scheduling Department to
coordinate CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high
quality matches and extraordinary relationships.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity
utilizing the software system.
- Prepare and publish the monthly newsletter within the
- Evaluate and update all orientation and training materials as
- Plan and successfully execute all CAREGiver meetings
- Monitor compliance for local and federal labor and safety laws
including EOE, ADA, FMLA, and OSHA
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise
owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed
following the consultative sales process
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics
codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within
the team.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and
procedures established by K&J In Home Care Services,(d.b.a. an
independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise)
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication
skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain
confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as
sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness
consistent with office standards, practices, policies and
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily,
monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships
with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively
for long periods of time on the telephone
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional
- Must have the ability to work as a part of a team
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational skillsEach Home
Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, Placentia , Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator, Other , Placentia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!