Field Service Technician (Weekly Pay)
Company: Waterlogic USA
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Overview:COMPANY OVERVIEW: Waterlogic Americas is a global
designer, manufacturer, distributor and service provider of
drinking water systems, offering a cost-effective, environmentally
friendly alternative to traditional bottled water, utilizing the
most advanced water purification technology available. Founded in
1992, Waterlogic is the leading bottleless water cooler service
provider in the nation with over 40 sales and service locations
throughout North America and in more than 60 countries.
Founded in 1992, Waterlogic USA is the leading bottleless water
cooler service provider in the nation with over 40 sales and
service locations from Boston, MA, to San Francisco, CA. Behind
every drop of Waterlogic water are years of knowledge, innovation
and experience to deliver purified, great-tasting water in the
safest and most sustainable way. Join our team of 2,900 global
employees at Waterlogic as we service over 50 million people in
more than 65 countries, providing them with superior drinking water
and service that is second to none.Responsibilities:POSITION
SUMMARY: The Service Technician installs, troubleshoots, services,
and repairs bottleless water systems/coolers in business
environments, following company standards and procedures.
- Complete assigned installation and service routes in an
- Professionally interact with customers and answer any questions
they may have.
- Communicate with your supervisor, customer service, dispatch,
and other team members.
- Follow company inventory and tracking procedures.
- Complete necessary paperless and paper-based procedures.
- Promote and practice proper safety procedures and correct use
of company tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications:QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma, GED, or trade/business school
- A strong mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Must be self-directed, have strong interpersonal skills, and a
focus on customer satisfaction
- Capable of lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 50lbs
- Working in kneeling, crouching, or bending positions
- Able to work with hand and power tools
- Basic computer skills
- Must possess a valid driver's license and with acceptable
- Competitive hourly pay plus bonus opportunities
- Company vehicle, paid training, uniforms, tools, fuel card and
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Short- and long-term, supplemental, and company-paid life
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts on products and services
Waterlogic Americas is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Waterlogic Americas does not discriminate against any applicant or
employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital
status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or
any other basis protected by applicable law. Waterlogic Americas
also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any
of these protected categories
Keywords: Waterlogic USA, Placentia , Field Service Technician (Weekly Pay), IT / Software / Systems , Placentia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!