Marketing Manager (Digital / Email / Web)
Company: Arlon Graphics LLC
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Arlon Graphics, LLC is a cast vinyl manufacturing company in the
business of creating innovative material for visual expression.
Founded in 1958, Arlon Graphics manufactures and markets
high-quality pressure-sensitive materials for the fleet,
architectural, digital imaging, and signage markets. Through more
than 180 distribution partners across the globe, a growing number
of strategically-positioned sales offices and warehouses, and
customer-centric operations, Arlon is recognized as a global leader
in graphic films. Join the Arlon Graphics conversation and follow
us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.Position
OverviewArlon is looking for a passionate and experienced Digital
Marketing Manager to join our Americas Marketing team. As a Digital
Marketing Manager, you'll be making an impact and be responsible
for connecting with our customers by driving best-in-class content
across multiple digital touchpoints, including web and email. The
ideal candidate will have experience creating and executing digital
marketing plans from to start to finish from creating briefs,
wireframes, and setting KPIs to managing vendors and collaborating
with team members on execution and reporting. The Digital Marketing
Manager should be highly organized, a creative thinker, and
passionate about connecting with the customer.Who You AreYou are an
independent and strategic thinker who is not just repeating what's
been done, but interested in helping to build what's next. You have
a keen eye for detail and solid project management skills, to own
the implementation and execution of our marketing campaigns. You
have experience in performance marketing and are equally as
passionate about analyzing performance data as you are about
creative storytelling. On a day-to-day basis you will manage our
email marketing strategy, digital campaigns, and website. You'll be
tasked with implementing new strategies, to elevate our brand
awareness and lead our website roadmap. In this role, you'll be
open to collaborating with others, testing new ideas, and possess a
growth mindset.Overview of ResponsibilitiesEmail Marketing
- Provide expertise, leadership, and direction on developing an
email marketing strategy and schedule for North America, Latin
America, and Australia/NZ. You will own the email communication at
- Build email marketing campaigns from inception to production.
You will own the creation of the brief, wireframing, copy,
testing/troubleshooting, deployment, and reporting out on KPIs.
Manage development and tactical execution of emails using
freelancers where necessary.
- Work with the Visual Designer and Content Manager to develop
assets needed and contribute to copywriting for email.
- Manage, grow, and maintain health of user
databasesWebsite/Online Presence (35%)
- Act as the owner of our website performance, updates, and
ongoing maintenance, with a focus on optimizing for search and user
experience. Leading our website roadmap.
- Own the management of SEO and PPC campaigns with agencies
and/or freelancers. General knowledge of working with Google
Analytics and AdWords is required.
- Create a foundation for reporting, tracking, and measuring
against KPIs and be able to regularly communicate campaign
performance to key stakeholdersDigital Campaign Management (20%)
- Campaign ideation and manage digital marketing campaigns using
email marketing, landing pages, and other display advertising.
Making recommendations for improvements when necessary.Leadership
- Mentor and/or provide direction and evaluation for agency or
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities
include interviewing and onboarding freelancers; planning,
assigning, and directing work.
- Ensure resources are assigned appropriately based on project
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or
another relevant field.
- Minimum five (5) years' experience in email marketing and
front-end web development.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and code structure is
- Working knowledge of website analytics is required (i.e.:
- Working knowledge of leading SEO software (i.e.: MOZ or
- Experience working in a Marketing Automation Platform is
required. HubSpot is preferred.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Appetite for all things digital - developing innovative
campaigns leveraging the newest tech across platforms, and desire
to identify opportunities for strategic brand involvement.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills and
ability to clearly communicate technical information.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
(listening, verbal, written, presentation).
- Prior team lead role for an ecommerce integration a
Keywords: Arlon Graphics LLC, Placentia , Marketing Manager (Digital / Email / Web), IT / Software / Systems , Placentia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!