Human Resources Business Partner (Hybrid)
Company: Arlon Graphics LLC
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Arlon Graphics, LLC is a cast vinyl manufacturing company in the
business of creating innovative material for visual expression.
Founded in 1958, Arlon Graphics manufactures and markets
high-quality pressure-sensitive materials for the fleet,
architectural, digital imaging, and signage markets. Through more
than 180 distribution partners across the globe, a growing number
of strategically positioned sales offices and warehouses, and
customer-centric operations, Arlon is recognized as a global leader
in graphic films. Join the Arlon Graphics conversation and follow
us at @arlongraphics on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
For more information, visit arlon.com
We are a modern, global business with a long history and certified
as a Great Place to Work (R)
The HRBP performs professional level human resources work and
carries out responsibilities in one or more functional areas, such
as, talent acquisition, employee relations, compensation, training,
employment, labor relations, safety, affirmative action and
employment equity programs, and people analytics.
This position will be responsible for managing the Talent
Acquisition function, as well as support and contribute to the
creation, improvement and follow up of various Human Resources
programs. Contributes to the achievement of HR priorities of
strengthening talent capability, achieving efficiency, increasing
effectiveness, and building a respectful, inclusive, collaborative,
and healthy culture.
- Contribute to organizing department workflow, tasks, and
performance, focusing on quality deliverables, speed of execution
and continuous process improvement.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with external
(contractors, vendors) and internal (management, employees)
- Create and document Talent Acquisition process. Manage the
Talent Acquisition process, with elements such as, but not limited
to intake meeting with recruiting manager, review and document job
descriptions, posting jobs, sourcing, interviewing, assessing,
coordinating interviews for other stakeholders, extending
employment offers, processing pre-employment screenings/background
check, maintaining HRIS/ATS, on boarding, visa process (if/as
applicable), new hire announcements.
- Participate in HR initiatives and projects of various degrees
of complexity, in areas such as, but not limited to, talent
acquisition, compliance management, training, people analytics,
event management, employee engagement and engagement.
- Maintain process documents for all assigned areas of
- Manage and report metrics for all assigned areas of
- Opportunity to be a key player in developing functional
excellence, expected to be a top performer, willing and capable to
do not only what is needed, but to also contribute beyond, to what
hasn't yet been done or imagined.
- Hybrid role (on site in Placentia, CA and remote)
Required/ "Must have"
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Management, Business, or
another relevant field
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of recent HR experience, at the HR
Generalist level or above
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office - and HRIS
- Superior communication skills (inter-personal, listening,
verbal, written, presentation)
- Positive outlook, professional demeanor, with a strong work
ethic, that includes attendance, organization, accuracy, attention
to detail and discretion.
- Valid passport and driver license.Additional Considerations/
Nice to have, not required
- Human Resources designation, PHR, PHR-CA, SPHR, SPHR-CA
- Biliterate English-SpanishPM18
Keywords: Arlon Graphics LLC, Placentia , Human Resources Business Partner (Hybrid), Human Resources , Placentia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!