Company: Tenet Healthcare
Posted on: September 26, 2022
At Tenet Healthcare, the heart of what we do centers on caring
with compassion. We are a community built on care. As a leading
national healthcare system, our impact spreads far and deep with 60
hospitals and over 400 outpatient centers and additional sites of
care in 9 different states.
We are actively seeking an additional Gastroenterologist to join
one of our employed practices in Placentia, California.
The practice currently has two other Gastroenterologists and is
located in a standalone medical office building. Our statewide
medical foundation offers an attractive compensation package,
comprehensive benefits, and enough time off to enjoy all that
Orange County offers.
· Full-time, employed opportunity – Available Immediately!
· Office hours are Monday-Friday, regular business hours; weekend
and night practice call
· Practice call is split between the Gastroenterologists – there is
no call panel at the hospital for GI; however, there is an
expectation that the physicians is available for consults if
· Approximately 50% procedures and 50% clinic time
· Advanced GI/ERCP training is a plus but not required
More About Our Statewide Foundation:
At Tenet Healthcare, our mission is to help physicians overcome
challenges that go beyond patient care. That's why we developed our
statewide medical foundation in California to provide you with
everything you need to help you achieve your personal and
· A competitive financial package
· Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, life, disability,
401K with match, physician time off, malpractice insurance,
· Management of all business aspects of the practice so you can
focus on patient care
· In-house billing, coding, collections, website development,
marketing support, and other crucial services for the practice
Our distinguished network of providers are committed to providing
our patients with outstanding care and service at every encounter.
Quality is at the core of everything that we do. We have a culture
of service and innovation that values teamwork and creates new
solutions for our patients, physicians, and employees.
· MD or DO degree required
· BE/BC with the American Board of Internal Medicine –
· California licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State
· Candidates of all experience levels are welcome and encouraged to
Please note: Unfortunately, our market is unable to provide J1
waivers at this time and does not qualify as an H1b cap-exempt
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact
information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare, Placentia , Gastroenterology job, Healthcare , Placentia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!