Business Development Manager West Fleet & OEM
Company: ARLON GRAPHICS
Posted on: September 20, 2018
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is a sales position on Arlon's North American Fleet and OEM Sales Team. This role will contribute to the overall Fleet and OEM Channel strategy with a goal of maximizing profitable growth.
The BDM will primarily work with multiple Fleet/OEM accounts to increase market share and increase sales. The primary responsibility is to develop new business with new accounts in the fleet and OEM markets. The position will be the primary owner of key accounts and specific markets development opportunities. In the assigned accounts, the position will be responsible for maximizing sales growth. The position requires the ability to identify new opportunities that match Arlon's capabilities and to bring the needed resources to the targeted account that will assure success in closing the business. This position demands expert level knowledge of the market, while maintaining a detailed understanding of how Arlon works internally. The successful candidate will take a lead role in driving revenue growth through direct acquisition of new customers.
- Develop new business within the Fleet and OEM markets lead the sales process in all assigned accounts.
- Contribute to the development of the Fleet and OEM strategic plan.
- Build and maintain a strong understanding of our products and competitive products.
- Fleet and OEM North American product launch strategy and support.
- Communicate market trends and voice of the customer to Arlon corporate.
- Travel extensively across territory to meet with key accounts and target leads.
- Attend trade shows and events related to sales growth and brand development.
- Work collaboratively with the Fleet and OEM sales team to maximize profitable growth.
- Key target market is large graphic manufacturers, converters and other companies as agreed upon domiciled in Western region of the USA.
- Opportunity identification and pipeline development through a combination of networking, cold calling, opportunity pursuit, market knowledge/intelligence, market development campaigns.
- Create, maintain and monitor a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s).
- Management of your sales process, including business development, opportunity qualification, and pursuit of the end to end sales cycle to close deals.
- Developing and maintaining strong commercial relationships with key trade organizations, market influencers and sales leaders of parallel companies.
- Working closely with the America's team and other strategic contributors to devise medium and long term sales strategies.
- Working hand in hand with end customers to define their requirements and continuing involvement to ensure successful implementation.
- Working closely with all other parts of the company to ensure maximum leverage of resources.
- Growing Arlon's market segments through direct customer interactions.
- Bi Annual Sales Review presentation preparation and delivery.
- Build account plans and strategies for each target account.
Education & Qualifications:
--- Bachelors Degree in Technical/Business or relevant field preferred.
- Sales education including Consultative/Solutions selling preferred.
- Experience in using CRM software (Salesforce) preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years' in a direct sales role.
- Strong computer literacy, particularly MSWord and MS Excel.
- General familiarity with technical coatings and laminating processes a distinct advantage.
Profile, Skills and Experience:
- Must embody the Arlon core values of Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Integrity and Inspiration on a daily basis.
- Must be high energy and dynamic in their approach to work. Must understand the culture of selling product and building strategic relationships.
- Proven and consistent over achiever, notable achievements to be outlined, and verifiable.
- Well rounded individual who can drive sales process from cold calling to structured lead generation, tracking and managing sales pipeline, and management reporting and execution.
- Ability to think and act strategically whilst maintaining a pragmatic commercial perspective.
- Strong influencing style and presence; articulate and confident.
- Development of presentation and trade show materials along with the marketing department.
- Highly committed, energetic, determined and "win-win" mentality.
- Frequent weekly travel within the territory as required (travel up to 60% of the time).
- Must have a full clean driving license.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee must be able to travel on an airplane and drive an automobile (rental).
This job and position description is subject to change based on company requirements.
Arlon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable laws.
Keywords: ARLON GRAPHICS, Placentia , Business Development Manager West Fleet & OEM, Executive , Placentia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!