Property Damage Restoration Office/HR Manager (Partially Remote!)
Company: Restoration Heroes Inc
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Job Summary: *
The Office and Human Resource Manager will oversee the general
administrative function and activities of the office and lead and
direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department
including hiring and on-boarding staff, administering pay,
benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices
as needed. Water mitigation experience is required.
_*Supervisory Responsibilities: *_
* Oversees the daily work activities of the office.
* May handle or assist with discipline and termination of employees
in accordance with company policy.
* Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
* Oversees the daily schedules of employees.
* Assisting Scheduling Coordinator with possible overflow of
* Maintaining and updating schedules, calendars, and agendas.
* Confirming appointments as needed.
* Provides clerical support when needed.
* Maintains inventory of office supplies; orders new supplies as
* Maintains office files; implements an efficient system for other
staff to access files and records.
* Advanced experience adopting various applications and new
* Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the
organization's human resource and talent strategy particularly as
it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting,
retention, and succession planning.
* Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews
policies and practices to maintain compliance; ensures all
paperwork necessary to maintain compliance is filled out and
returned on time, per required timeframes.
* Manages and maintains all records and documentation for fleet
vehicles, including insurance and registration compliance. Works
closely with the Field Supervisor to ensure service intervals are
regularly executed and documentation maintained.
* Plan, organize, and execute company activities and outings for
bonuses, holidays, and other moral boosting company
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
_*Required Skills/Abilities: *_
* Previous water damage/ mitigation experience and knowledge of the
industry is required.
* Must live closely within the proximity of the office in Orange
* Ability to type at least 60 words per minute.
* Extensive knowledge of office management procedures.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
* Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
* Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and
* Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
_*Education and Experience: *_
* High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate's degree in
office administration or related field preferred.
* At least three years of administrative and clerical experience
_*Physical Requirements: *_
* Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
* Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $33.00 per hour
* Retirement plan
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Placentia, CA 92870: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Microsoft Office: 5 years (Preferred)
* Human resources: 5 years (Preferred)
* Restoration industry: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Placentia, CA 92870%58047475%
Keywords: Restoration Heroes Inc, Placentia , Property Damage Restoration Office/HR Manager (Partially Remote!), Executive , Placentia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!