Client Service Manager - Billing Services
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Manager, Client Services functions as the key client
interface, coordinator, and facilitator of communications and
services between Professional Billing Services (PBS) and the
collaborators. This role provides related analyses and
recommendations to management on improving efficiencies in the
Revenue Cycle process.Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages relationships with PBS in all areas of the Revenue
- Coordinates all on-boarding activities related to the revenue
cycle for new providers including but not limited to: understanding
of services to be provided, charge documents, EMR and Practice
Management system set up, workflows for charge capture identified
and documented, time of service collection process and
- Provides related analyses and recommendations to management on
improving efficiencies in the Revenue Cycle process.
- Manages daily staff activities, including determining specific
employee work assignments; reviewing employee assignments for
completeness, accuracy, and efficiency, adjusting staff workload
and/or supervising staff efficiency.
- Functions as the primary point of contact with regard to front
end revenue cycle issues and helps streamline business operations
as they relate to the revenue cycle.
- Collaborates with coding/compliance departments to ensure
providers are acquiring appropriate training and feedback.
- Works in close partnership with the operational management team
and all PBS departments in order to be proactive in insuring
successful charge entry, resolution of accounts receivable and
- Provides accounting and performance reporting/support in
- Guides and participates with AR Manager and other PBS
management team members in conducting special projects.
- Creates and provides monthly Client Activity Summaries and
Progress Reports to Executive Management.
- Maintains constant communications with Coding Department to
supervise APCs and to resolve subsequent coding issues.
- Supports Operations as appropriate in calls or face-to-face
meetings to resolve reimbursement issues with difficult payers.
Education:High school diploma/GED required. Bachelor's degree in
Business/Hospital Administration or related field
preferred.Experience:Five (5) years of hands on medical (physician)
billing experience, involved in all phases of reimbursement and A/R
management or the equivalent required.
Working Title:Client Service Manager - Billing Services
Department:MNS Billing Svc
Business Entity:Medical Network
Job Category:,Patient Services,Patient Services
Job Specialty:Case Management
Shift Length:8 hour shift
Keywords: CEDARS-SINAI, Placentia , Client Service Manager - Billing Services, Executive , Placentia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!