Assistant Property Manager
Company: Fairfield Residential
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Fairfield Residential is looking for an Assistant Property
Manager to join their team. Merrick Apartments has 416 units and is
located in Placentia. Are you looking to develop your skills in
Property Management? We are looking for candidates that are eager
to apply their superior leasing and marketing experience into the
next step of their career as an Assistant Property Manager. The
ideal candidate will have at least one year of residential leasing,
sales and/or management experience. This is a great opportunity to
be the Property Manager's right hand person as you coordinate the
leasing efforts, property accounting and reporting. What you can
expect to do in this role:
- Maintain all property accounting and reporting, including but
not limited to collecting and posting rent, financial and leasing
reports, month end, pre close, bank deposits and ensuring a
balanced rent roll.
- Continue using your leasing and sales experience to lease
- You will be the go-to person for the performance of the leasing
team and the manager's right hand person regarding the property's
- Cheer, lead and mentor our leasing team. They will look to your
guidance and experience related to leasing, closing, marketing,
apartment files, resident retention and marketing.
- Assistant Property Managers are responsible for cultivating and
managing the resident experience while supporting the property's
needs and policies. What you can bring to the role:
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge.
- Experience as leasing consultant and the ability to close a
- Creative, motivating personality.
- Superior customer service! Ability to help our customers and
resolve any issues with professionalism and clear
- Ability to manage several tasks at once while remaining
detailed and well organized. Strong time management, organizational
skills, and good follow through with attention to detail are skills
needed to be successful in this role.
- Timely and accurate follow through so that our customers feel
their needs are recognized and met.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- Prior experience using Yardi or other related property
management accounting software is helpful.
- Understanding of federal, state and local fair housing laws and
- Professional leadership skills and capable motivating a
- Strong adherence to ethical standards including, but not
limited to, the ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends,
evenings and holidays. What is required:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license.
- Real estate and/or other license as required by law.
Keywords: Fairfield Residential, Placentia , Assistant Property Manager, Executive , Placentia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!