Program Manager Client Operations
Posted on: March 7, 2020
The Program Manager, Client Operations will be responsible for
driving the client delivery support and program management of
Assurant's Pocket Geek products, Personal TechPro, and other
related services from a client facing perspective.Primary Job
- The Program Manager of Client Operations owns the
responsibility for driving program performance for Assurant's
Pocket Geek products, Personal TechPro, and other related services
from a client facing perspective around the globe.
- Develop and drive product performance initiatives designed to
achieve program goals with each client in partnership with product
marketing, channel optimization, and account management.
- Work with Business Intelligence to develop, optimize, track,
and communicate all internal and external product scorecards for
the relevant products. -
- Maintain direct and active relationships with clients,
including proactively resolving business, technical, and policy
issues and serving as an internal advocate.
- Responsible for the execution of GTM strategies, including,
developing overall messaging and positioning documents, the
adoption of services, and assisting in the development of sales
tools and collateral.
- Represent Assurant in QBRs and client facing meetings helping
reiterate the value proposition, presenting product scorecards,
delivering product updates, and driving initiatives as needed.
- Serve as primary contact between business development efforts
and product as it relates to our product portfolio, ensuring new
tools and documents are made available to assist in the sale of our
- Conduct competitive analysis regularly and prepare reports on
the competitive environment.
- Identify and assist in resolution of product issues with the
client and relevant internal resources.
- Lead internal and external audiences to ensure operational
efficiency is achieved, client program needs, and requirements are
met, and deployments occur in time and within budget.
- Work closely with the respective Product Manager and Product
Owners to help drive product performance.
- Maintain client onboarding tools and documentations as
- Will work extensively with internal and external
stakeholdersBasic Qualifications Required - Experience, Skills, and
- +7 years in client-facing program management or product
marketing experience in high-tech, wireless or retail
- Proven ability to understand clients' business challenges,
build trusted advisor relationships, and lead business and strategy
discussions with clients, influencing client decisions.
- Proven ability to drive effective GTM campaigns with large
- Demonstrated experience leading advanced and complex technology
projects in support of business initiatives.
- -Experience performing cost/benefit analysis, forecasting,
analyzing risk/reward tradeoffs, optimization, and making data
driven decisions in a highly-ambiguous and ever-changing
- This position will establish and maintain key collaborative
relationships across multiple functional organizations and be
familiar with their processes and products.
- Experience in mobile, e-commerce, B2B Integration, Digital
Marketing Tools (Experience Optimization, Analytics, Omni-channel
- Have a highly organized working style, which includes the
ability to handle and manage multiple projects simultaneously
through a systematic approach.
- Comfortable communicating with VP-level decision makers;
ability to speak and present effectively before the appropriate
audience; experience communicating expectations and requirements
with business and technology teams through presentations and
- Demonstrated ability to develop longer-range project plans and
schedules to complete complex projects or new solution/product
- Demonstrated ability to transfer technical skills/knowledge to
- Demonstrated attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, delegation, and personnel management
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) ---
- This person must also be able to perform and present analysis
of customer requirements and drive program effectiveness at the
individual product or portfolio level.
- In addition, candidates must be able to quickly learn and
adjust to all Assurant business applications.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Up to 50% travel will be requiredPreferred Experience, Skills,
- Graduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or
- PMP certification
- Global experience a plus
- Consulting experience with Fortune 25 clients
Keywords: Assurant, Placentia , Program Manager Client Operations, Executive , Placentia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!