Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold -, Brownberry - or Oroweat - bread?
A Thomas' - English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara
Lee -, Entenmann's - or Marinela - cake or donut? If the answer is
yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
- Pay Rate
- Competitive Benefits PackageWhat you will be doing:
- You will support reducing unscheduled downtime.
- You will perform Preventative Maintenance, troubleshoot and
repair production equipment, including electromechanical systems,
electrical motors, electrical motor controls, pumps, combustion
systems, compressed air systems, basic plumbing, piping, boilers,
bearings, seals, gaskets gear boxes, sprockets/chains, belts,
clutches, bearings, brakes, power transmissions.
- You will read and interpret electrical prints, schematics, &
diagrams in English
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest
baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA
("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated
entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking,
East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across
the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales
routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed
their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for
much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting
work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their
professional and personal lives every day.Job Requirements:What we
need from you:
- At least 18 years of age.
- 2-3 years industrial maintenance experience in a manufacturing
or food processing environment.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, stack/unstack or carry, stand and/or
stoop for prolonged periods of time in a hot environment.
- Programmable Logic Control troubleshooting experience is
- Be able to work 12 hour rotating shift
Be a part of a company that is dedicated to protecting our planet:
- All of our U.S. operations have been powered with 100%
renewable electric energy since July 2019, with energy created
through a Wind Farm backed by a Virtual Power Purchase Agreement
- Bimbo Bakeries USA was named EPA ENERGY STAR Partner of the
Year for the fourth year in a row for superior leadership,
innovation and commitment to environmental protection through
- We have 18 ENERGY STAR - Certified facilities
- Our Manufacturing operations divert greater than 95% of waste
- Over 1500 of our vehicles utilize alternative fuel - propane,
compressed natural gas, electric, or hybrid
- Bimbo Bakeries USA has committed to 100% sustainable packaging
across its portfolio by 2025. All product bags, pouches and
wrappers are currently recyclable through Terracycle. The physical
and mental demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be requested
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy
that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and
employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender,
age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification
protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment,
including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation,
reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other
working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment
opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action
plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with
disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and
other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Placentia , Maintenance Mechanic, Engineering , Placentia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!