Low Voltage Access Control Security Application Engineer
Company: Netronix Integration, INC
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Netronix Integration provides one-stop service and support in
security system design, installation, and 24/7 service. We pride
ourselves on our "client comes first" approach in every aspect of
our business. Our culture extends to the hiring process for each of
our team members ensuring a common goal of outstanding
communication skills and quality customer service.
We're seeking Application Engineers with experience in
Security/Physical Access Control Systems to join our Southern
California team. As an Application Engineer you will provide
technical support to our Project Managers and clients from start up
through the warranty period of a project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete software installation, programming, debugging and
testing of a client system.
- Attend onsite project meetings.
- Coordinate with the Lead Technician for onsite programming of
- Produce timely and detailed reports.
- Build positive relationships with clients.
- Construction and multi-phase project implementation
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four year college or
- Or two to four years related experience and/or
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have
knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access,
Publisher, Outlook, and Internet Explorer) and be familiar with
various security systems operating software.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Security License (required by state of operation): Alarm
- Additional manufacture certifications as needed for products
supported by Netronix, such as:
- Access control systems
- Communications systems
- Intrusion systems
- Surveillance system
- Must have 2 years' experience with the following access control
systems or similar:
- Software House
- CCTV and Intrusion system programming preferred
Keywords: Netronix Integration, INC, Placentia , Low Voltage Access Control Security Application Engineer, Engineering , Placentia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!