Marketing Specialist (Email & CRM)
Company: ARLON GRAPHICS
Posted on: October 5, 2019
The Marketing Specialist will play an important role in evolving
our existing email marketing programs. This position will own
strategy and implementation of email communications, lead
nurturing, retention strategies, and successfully growing Arlon's
email marketing channel via Arlon's CRM and marketing automation
software (Odoo). This position will develop an email marketing
program that will increase customer engagement, support brand
objectives, and create compelling, timely email experiences. The
ideal candidate will bring a strong focus for applying industry
best practices for CRM and email marketing and will have a passion
for results. As a member of the Marketing team and reporting
directly to the Director of Marketing, you will collaborate
cross-functionally with our Product Management Team, Sales Team,
and with members of the Marketing team to strategize, plan, and
execute all email campaigns
Who You Are:
You are a marketer with 3+ years of experience running extensive
email marketing campaigns with a strong analytics mind set. You
have a keen eye for detail and solid project management skills to
own the implementation and execution of the email and CRM marketing
strategy. On a day-to-day basis you will manage the growth
responsibilities of our email marketing which includes
segmentation, retention, retargeting and drip programs. In the
(very) near future, we will be using Odoo as our CRM and marketing
automation tool and we would love to drive more sophistication with
our strategy for engaging prospective customers. In this role,
you'll be open to collaborating with others, testing new ideas, and
ensuring channel performance constantly improves over time.
- Build expertise and be the subject matter expert (SME) in email
marketing and our CRM system, Odoo.
- Scope, develop, and oversee CRM marketing strategies and
develop automated campaigns to increase overall retention.
- Lead the development and utilization of database marketing
analytics, such as customer profiling, segmentation, statistical
modeling, and other techniques.
- Manage, grow, and maintain health of databases.
Email & Lead Generation Duties:
- Create, lead, and execute Arlon's email marketing
communications programs including the development of promotional
and transactional emails, maintaining the email marketing calendar,
developing creative briefs and wireframes, determining testing
strategies, communicating business requirements, measuring results
and managing overall process to drive and achieve incremental sales
and customer acquisition and retention.
- Use the CRM and Marketing Automation tools to manage the
marketing funnel. Assist in metrics and launching outgoing email
lists/campaigns for increased leads and lead nurturing.
- Implement a lead scoring and grading program.
- Create a foundation for reporting, tracking, and measuring
against KPIs and be able to regularly communicate campaign
performance to key stakeholders.
- Experience with building responsive HTML emails and landing
- Maintain a data-driven approach through continual
experimentation and optimization (A/B testing, etc.)
- Troubleshoot and solve any technical issues with platforms,
conversion tracking, attribution, etc.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors in Marketing or Communications discipline is
- 3+ years of CRM and email marketing experience is
- Experience creating and optimizing CRM and email strategy is
- Expertise and hands-on experience with programming languages
- Knowledge of Bootstrap is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills to make data-driven decisions.
- Must embody the Arlon core values of Teamwork, Excellence,
Accountability, Integrity and Inspiration on a daily basis.
- Must use own judgment to make intellectual decisions with
minimal to no supervision.
- Can orchestrate resources (people, material, and support) to
execute tasks at hand.
- Strong communication, collaboration and project management
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills and
ability to clearly communicate technical information.
- Works well with deadlines, under pressure, and handles
- High standards and an eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills required. Must have the ability
to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written, with all
levels of organization and external suppliers and customers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee
frequently is required to sit. The employee is frequently required
to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects,
tools, or controls.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision peripheral vision, depth perception, the
ability to adjust focus and the ability to distinguish printed
colour. The employee must be able to travel 5% of their time via
plane and road, have a valid passport and have a valid driving
license ( for rental vehicles ).
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Arlon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other protected status in
accordance with all applicable laws. PM18 LI-AR1
Keywords: ARLON GRAPHICS, Placentia , Marketing Specialist (Email & CRM), Advertising , Placentia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!