Marketing Specialist (Email & CRM)
Company: Arlon Graphics
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Position Overview:The Marketing Specialist will play an important
role in evolving our existing email marketing programs. This
position will own strategy and implementation of email
communications, lead nurturing, retention strategies, and
successfully growing Arlons email marketing channel via Arlons CRM
and marketing automation software (Odoo). This position will
develop an email marketing program that will increase customer
engagement, support brand objectives, and create compelling, timely
email experiences. The ideal candidate will bring a strong focus
for applying industry best practices for CRM and email marketing
and will have a passion for results. As a member of the Marketing
team and reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, you will
collaborate cross-functionally with our Product Management Team,
Sales Team, and with members of the Marketing team to strategize,
plan, and execute all email campaigns .
Who You Are: You are a marketer with 3+ years of experience running
extensive email marketing campaigns with a strong analytics mind
set. You have a keen eye for detail and solid project management
skills to own the implementation and execution of the email and CRM
marketing strategy. On a day-to-day basis you will manage the
growth responsibilities of our email marketing which includes
segmentation, retention, retargeting and drip programs. In the
(very) near future, we will be using Odoo as our CRM and marketing
automation tool and we would love to drive more sophistication with
our strategy for engaging prospective customers. In this role,
youll be open to collaborating with others, testing new ideas, and
ensuring channel performance constantly improves over time. CRM
- Build expertise and be the subject matter expert (SME) in email
marketing and our CRM system, Odoo.
- Scope, develop, and oversee CRM marketing strategies and
develop automated campaigns to increase overall retention.
- Lead the development and utilization of database marketing
analytics, such as customer profiling, segmentation, statistical
modeling, and other techniques. Manage, grows, and maintains health
of databases. Email Duties:
- Create, lead, and execute Arlons email marketing communications
programs including the development of promotional and transactional
emails, maintaining the email marketing calendar, developing
creative briefs and wireframes, determining testing strategies,
communicating business requirements, measuring results and managing
overall process to drive and achieve incremental sales and customer
acquisition and retention.
- Improve the existing email marketing programs by strategizing,
building, and launching direct to customer email marketing drip
campaigns that foster and maintain a strong customer relationship
at all lifecycle stages.
- Analyze and report on campaign results highlighting successes,
trends and opportunities.
- Constantly tests new tactics to improve KPIs.
- Troubleshoot and solve any technical issues with platforms,
conversion tracking, attribution, etc. Education, Skills &
- Bachelors in Marketing or Communications discipline is
- 3+ years of CRM and email marketing experience is
- Experience creating and optimizing CRM and email strategy is
- Strong analytical skills to make data-driven decisions.
- Hands-on experience with HTML is required. Profile
- Must embody the Arlon core values of Teamwork, Excellence,
Accountability, Integrity and Inspiration on a daily basis.
- Must use own judgment to make intellectual decisions with
minimal to no supervision.
- Can orchestrate resources (people, material, and support) to
execute tasks at hand.
- Strong communication, collaboration and project management
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills and
ability to clearly communicate technical information.
- Works well with deadlines, under pressure, and handles
- High standards and an eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills required. Must have the ability
to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written, with all
levels of organization and external suppliers and
customers.Physical Demands:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk
or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee
is frequently required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger,
handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.The employee must
frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision peripheral vision, depth perception, the ability to adjust
focus and the ability to distinguish printed colour. The employee
must be able to travel 5% of their time via plane and road, have a
valid passport and have a valid driving license ( for rental
vehicles ).Other DutiesPlease note this job description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for
this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any
time with or without notice.EEO StatementArlon is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sex, national origin, disability, protected
veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with
all applicable laws. PM18 LI-AR1 PI113595678
Keywords: Arlon Graphics, Placentia , Marketing Specialist (Email & CRM), Advertising , Placentia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!