Company: Arlon Graphics
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Arlon Graphics, LLC is a cast vinyl manufacturing company in the
business of creating innovative material for visual expression.
Founded in 1958, Arlon Graphics manufactures and markets
high-quality pressure-sensitive materials for the fleet,
architectural, digital imaging, and signage markets. Through more
than 180 distribution partners across the globe, a growing number
of strategically-positioned sales offices and warehouses, and
customer-centric operations, Arlon is recognized as a global leader
in graphic films. Join the Arlon Graphics conversation and follow
us at @arlongraphics on , , , and . For more information, visit
Why Intern at Arlon?Intern within the marketing department at a
world-class global manufacturer. Arlon offers you the opportunity
to learn in a fast-paced, multinational company. Gain valuable
skills and knowledge for running tradeshows and corporate events
while getting the opportunity to work with a high energy team who
are passionate about our business.
- Schedule flexibility - we are seeking a minimum of 2 days
onsite per week (minimum 10 hours -, maximum 15 hours).
- Have a voice we want your input and suggestions; you are here
to contribute AND learn.
- Join a highly committed and motivated team in a modern work
environment Position Overview: The Marketing & Events Intern
position supports the Marketing and Sales Department with
day-to-day tasks that ultimately contribute and bring success to
all Marketing efforts. This position assists in the development and
coordination of marketing events to promote product launches and
trainings. This intern will gain practical learning experience and
work with high-level marketing professionals in event marketing. We
encourage interns to learn explore, develop, and share their
ideas.Who You Are:You are a self-driven marketer who can manage
administrative and logistical details for Arlons tradeshows and
events. You will be able to anticipate needs, discern work
priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision. Were
looking for an intern who wants to be a true contributing team
member. Youll be involved in many aspects of our tradeshows,
events, and marketing projects from concept to launch. Ultimately,
you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared
to enter any fast-paced work environment.Key Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, coordinate, and facilitate various types of
trainings and events.
- Assist with tradeshow logistics and planning.
- Communicate and follow-up with the team to ensure event needs
- Assisting in the organization and coordination of marketing
- Manage marketing events and tradeshow calendar
- Assist with creating content, including marketing collateral,
blogs, website copy, and social media, etc.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned.Profile, Skills, and
- Current undergraduate from an accredited university or have
graduated within a year with a degree in Journalism, Marketing,
Public Relations, or related field
- Must embody the Arlon core values of Teamwork, Excellence,
Accountability, Integrity, and Inspiration
- Deadline driven; with the ability to juggle multiple projects
at different stages of development.
- Proactive, self-disciplined, and confident in a fast-paced
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to articulate
ideas and solutions to other team members.
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing
needs and project deadlines
- Eager to learn and willing to take on new challenges.
- Attention to detail, including proofreading and copywriting
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office skills
(Word/Excel/PowerPoint).Physical Demands:The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to
sit. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and use
hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.The
employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
distance vision peripheral vision, depth perception, the ability to
adjust focus, and the ability to distinguish printed color. The
employee must be able to travel 5% of their time via plane and
road, have a valid driving license ( for rental vehicles ).Other
DutiesPlease note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.EEO StatementArlon is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
protected status in accordance with all applicable laws. PM18
Keywords: Arlon Graphics, Placentia , Marketing Intern, Advertising , Placentia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!