Digital Marketing Specialist
Company: Arlon Graphics
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Description:Arlon Graphics, LLC is a certified Best Place to
Work - cast vinyl manufacturing company, in the business of
creating innovative material for visual expression. Founded in
1958, Arlon Graphics manufactures and markets high-quality
pressure-sensitive materials for the fleet, architectural, digital
imaging, and signage markets. Through more than 180 distribution
partners across the globe, a growing number of strategically
positioned sales offices and warehouses, and customer-centric
operations, Arlon is recognized as a global leader in graphic
films. Join the Arlon Graphics conversation and follow us at @Arlon
graphics on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. For more
information, visit arlon.com.This position will be responsible for
driving awareness of our brand through social media channels, grow
our online community, and create marketing and technical content
for Arlon. The person will be a key contributor to multiple lead
gen functions, including content development, social media, and
more. This role reports to the Director of Marketing, but will work
closely with the entire Marketing team. This position is
responsible for developing and executing our social media
strategies and analyzing digital marketing campaigns'
effectiveness.. Requirements:Content Creation Duties (40%)
- Create content that is on-brand, purpose-driven, diverse, and
effectively reaches and engages our target audience; partner with
our Technical Solutions Team to ensure we are capturing the
technical marketing message and with our Visual Designer to ensure
brand consistency. The requirements vary widely and include video
editing, writing blog articles, basic graphic design, photography,
- Develop 12-month content calendar for North America and Latin
America aligned with marketing campaigns, partnering with our
Technical Solutions Teams.
- Be the gatekeeper for all content - ensuring all content is
proofread and applicable before posting.Social Media & Community
- In conjunction with the Digital Marketing Manager, develop a
comprehensive social media strategy that leverages key social
platforms for Arlon Graphics North America and Latin America
(Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Tik Tok, LinkedIn) to achieve our
marketing strategies, drive brand awareness and engagement.
- Create, curate, and manage all daily published content
(imagery, video, copy, Stories, Reels, etc.) across all social
- Proactively identify opportunities in user generated content
that adds to the Arlon narrative and creates a connection with our
- Be present and active (reply to questions and comments on
social media) to keep engagement fresh and ongoing; participate in
real-time community conversations on behalf of the brand.
- Own the DMs; answer questions in a timely manner, acknowledge
the content others are creating about our brand with likes or
messages, provide customer service or escalate issues to internal
personnel if necessary, and share key content from influencers with
the rest of the team so they can develop those relationships
- Develop and implement an engagement strategy that focuses on
initiating conversations, building one-on-one relationships, and
leveraging influencers in our industry.
- Maintain an authentic social voice that enhances the Arlon
brand, increases its reach, and improves the customer
- Track key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure that
campaigns are tracking in line with expectations.Digital Marketing
- Manage day-to-day digital marketing campaign execution,
including preparing and executing landing pages and emails using
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Organizing and maintaining a database of customers
- Assist with implementation of paid campaigns
- Manage online content via CMS platform (edit and publish web
pages and blog), including SEO edits
- Assisting with the analyses of marketing data, including
campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic to improve
future marketing strategies and campaigns.Required Skills &
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, or related
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Minimum four (4) years of work experience in a related field or
- Strong communication skills (writing, verbal, presentation,
- Experience with Facebook Business Suite, Sprout Social or other
social analytics / social listening tools
- Experience working with Adobe software packages, Premiere Pro,
InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of email marketing platforms (Hubspot,
Mailchimp, Constant Contact)
- Demonstrated leadership building out a social strategy across
multiple platforms with successful implementation.
- Strong portfolio of self-made/curated social content; must
include video and Stories as well as examples of brand voice.
- Strong ability to execute a standard process, with attention to
- Can orchestrate resources (people, material, and support) to
execute tasks at hand.
- Have a strong visual eye and understanding of creating photo
and video assets.
- Able to track and leverage KPIs, while understanding the
rapidly changing social media landscape.
- Works well with deadlines, under pressure, and handles
- Offer copy suggestions, comments, insights. Maintain a keen
editor's eye with copy and creative.Optional Skills & Experience:
- Working knowledge of HTML, WordPress or other content
- Previous experience working in a CRM system.
- SEO knowledgePM18PI150590480
Keywords: Arlon Graphics, Placentia , Digital Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Placentia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!