Data Admin Sr Advisor
Company: Anthem, Inc
Posted on: February 3, 2020
Data Admin Sr Advisor (Splunk)-NGS-P3934Location: United
StatesRequisition #: PS3934Post Date: Feb 25, 2019Your Talent. Our
Vision. At National Government Services (NGS) , an independent
subsidiary of Anthem, Inc. and one of the largest Medicare
contractors in the country,its a powerful combination. Its the
foundation upon which were creating greater access to care for our
members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our
communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of
health care .This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative
work that means more to you and those we serve.The Data Admin
Senior Advisor will be responsible for identifying and defining
standard procedures and processes and gathering, formatting and
loading metadata to ensure compatibility with vision and direction.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Works with Senior Business and IT partners to identify,
prioritize and lead the development and implementation of Data
Administration standards, policies, methods and procedures and
leads highly complex Data Administration projects.
- Works with vendor representative to define, negotiate and
implement agreements to complete required work, provides contract
supervision and makes final recommendation regarding performance of
- Works with Business and IT partners to prioritize reporting
needs, direct development and implementation activities and
identify, translate and prioritize the most complex metadata
repository architectural requirements.
- Troubleshoots the most difficult metadata repository
- Integrates data profiling and data quality practices into
corporate standard SDLC process.
- Develops tools to enable quick and accurate project
- Identifies and defines Data Administration SDLC tasks for
application development. Communicates with and mentors junior
- Serves as an expert in all facets of custom interface
development, system administration.
- Researches market for innovative new Data Administration
technologies, tools, methods and process; integrates with business
and IT partners.It is preferred that this position work from any of
our Indianapolis, IN office. May work from any Anthem location. May
- Requires BA/BS degree in computer science/information
management or other related field; 10 plus years experience in
information systems and 7 plus years experience in data
administration or related discipline which would include metadata
management, reference data management, and data quality; or any
combination of education and experience, which would provide an
- Prior experience with ASG Rochade Evoke, Data
Foundations/Kalido or similar, UNIX, JAVA, PowerBuilder, Oracle,
DB2 UDB, Teredata, Sybase and SQL servers preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership ability with any size group and
superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Splunk certification and training is required.
- Experience with Government Contracts or CMS (Centers for
Medicare Medicaid Services).Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of
Americas Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune
magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for
Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit
us at antheminc.com/careers. An Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Anthem, Inc, Placentia , Data Admin Sr Advisor, Administration, Clerical , Placentia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!