Unit Secretary DDU Per Diem Evening
Company: Tenet Healthcare Corporation
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Since 1972, Placentia-Linda Hospital has expanded right along
with north Orange County. As our communities grow, we continue to
offer a full range of medical services to meet your family's needs.
One thing remains the same - our caring and compassionate staff,
which is committed to providing excellent quality and customer
satisfaction. The numerous awards and distinctions we've earned
demonstrate that. The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of
healthcare organizations in America, once again named
Placentia-Linda Top Performer on Key Quality Measures in 2014. The
hospital was recognized for exemplary performance in using
evidence-based clinical processes that are shown to improve care
for certain conditions.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching
401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous
tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select
Performs general clerical duties on a nursing unit by preparing,
compiling, and maintaining records in a hospital nursing unit.
* Records, transmits and/or files written and verbal communications
to, from, and within the nursing unit to staff, patients, and
* Transcribes physicians' orders.
* Schedules and signs patients in and out for surgery, treatments,
or tests as indicated.
* Orders and stores unit supplies.
* Makes necessary phone calls for special orders for doctors,
patients or nurses.
* Maintains current and orderly chart files
* Assembles patients' charts for transfers or discharges.
* Answers telephone or intercom.
* Records and relays messages.
* Greets, directs, and instructs visitors as necessary.
* Assist physicians in locating patients' charts and appropriate
* Prepare routine, confidential and/or special reports, documents
* Assists with patient care/quality assurance audits.
Required: High school diploma or equivalent
Required: Must be familiar with medical terminology, and have
experience with the use of a computer.
Preferred: Previous experience as a Unit Secretary preferred.
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding
mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this
position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will
be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval
of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If
you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will
be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare Corporation, Placentia , Unit Secretary DDU Per Diem Evening, Administration, Clerical , Placentia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!