Audit & Reimbursement II or III
Company: Anthem, Inc
Posted on: March 11, 2020
Audit & Reimbursement II or III - PS33300Location: United
StatesRequisition #: PS33300Post Date: Jan 31, 2020Your Talent. Our
Vision. At National Government Services (NGS) , an independent
subsidiary of Anthem, Inc. andone of the largest Medicare
contractors in the country, its a powerfulcombination. Its the
foundation upon which were creating greateraccess to care for our
members, greater value for our customers and greaterhealth for our
communities. Join us and together we will drive thefuture of health
care .This is an exceptionalopportunity to do innovative work that
means more to you and those weserve.Audit & Reimbursement II orIII
PS33300.Location: Any NGS office or May consider Work athomeThis
position is part ofthe Medicare Administrative Contract (MAC) with
the Centers for Medicare andMedicaid Services (CMS). This position
will support the Medicare part A Audit& Reimbursement department.
This includes, but not limited to, processingprovider submitted
Medicare cost reports. The intent of this position is tosupport the
Medicare cost report reopening workload, however it requires
theability to support all functions within the Audit &
Reimbursementdepartment. These functions include but not limited
to: Cost report acceptance,tentative settlements, rate reviews,
desk reviews, audits, final settlements,reopenings, appeals and
other compliance/reimbursement review.
- Responsiblefor completing Cost Report Reopenings for all
provider types, mostlyhospitals (including Critical Access) and
- Must haveexperience with Medicare Bad Debt reviews and
Disproportionate ShareHospital (DSH) reimbursement.
- Position will concentrate oncost report appeals
- Responsiblefor completing reviews on teaching, organ
acquisition hospitals and othercomplex provider cost reports.
- Participatesin special projects and review of work done by
lower level auditors asassigned, including training/mentoring of
lower level auditors.
- Must be ableto perform all duties of lower level positions as
directed by management.
- Will supportthe Audit Unit as assigned.NGS Audit
&Reimbursement II - PS33300Requirements:
- BA/BSdegree, preferably in accounting; 2-5 years of
audit/reimbursement or relatedMedicare experience; thorough
knowledge of CMS program regulations and costreport format;
knowledge of CMS computer systems and Microsoft Office Word
andExcel; or any combination of education and experience, which
would provide anequivalent background.
- MBA, CPA or CIA preferred.NGS Audit &Reimbursement III -
- Requiresa BA/BS degree, preferably in accounting; 5-7 years of
audit/reimbursement orrelated Medicare experience; thorough
knowledge of CMS program regulations andcost report format;
excellent knowledge of CMS computer systems and MicrosoftOffice
Word and Excel; or any combination of education and experience,
whichwould provide an equivalent background. MBA, CPA or CIA
- Mustobtain Continuing Education Training requirements (where
- A valid driver's license and the ability totravel may be
Keywords: Anthem, Inc, Placentia , Audit & Reimbursement II or III, Accounting, Auditing , Placentia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!