Company: Arlon Graphics
Posted on: February 12, 2020
Description: Arlon Graphics LLC, a subsidiary of FLEXcon, is a
multinational company with two manufacturing facilities (USA &
China), a number of warehouses globally and employees based across
Asia Pacific, EMEA and the Americas. The finance and accounting
department is a team of 10.While embracing our Core Values, the
Controller will work closely with the business to develop, direct
and execute a plan for the control of financial operations of the
business. It is essential the Controller manages through financial
reporting analysis for effective decision making; supports the
development of strategic economic objectives for the company; and
is responsible for reporting on the company's financial position in
areas of income, expenses, and earnings.The Controller is
responsible for maintaining GAAP compliance to ensure accurate and
timely generation of consolidated company financial statements. In
this role, you will ensure implementation and adoption of all
appropriate and required policies, procedures, and best practices
within the accounting and finance function across Arlons
- Manage all financial functions including but not limited to
accounts receivable, accounts payable, consolidations, general
accounting, and financial compliance.
- Managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial
data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business
- Coordinating and preparing internal financial statements,
working with the parent company.
- Coordinating activities of external auditors and support the
preparation of annual tax documentation.
- Providing management with information vital to the
- Prepares and presents financial statements and related reports
including but not limited to balance sheets, income statements,
cash-flow reports, budgets, and variance analysis.
- Support the budget process and reviews budget proposals.
- Assessing current accounting operations, offering
recommendations for improvement and implementing new
- Evaluating accounting and internal control systems.
- Global Payroll Ensure global payroll processes and procedures
are in place including sales commission and bonus plans.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of accounting system (SAP)
workflow and processes.
- Develops and presents performance measurement metrics,
demonstrating efficiency levels of financial operations and overall
- Develops, analyzes, and implements incentive compensation
programs to increase the companys revenue and profit growth.
- Hiring, training and retaining skilled accounting staff. Build
an exceptional team. Manage a team of 7.
- Collaborates with senior leadership throughout the business and
represents the company on critical projects.Arlon is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sex, national origin, disability, protected
veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with
all applicable laws. PM18 LI-AR1No third party applications
Keywords: Arlon Graphics, Placentia , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Placentia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!